March 3, 2014

Think Thin. Protein bar review


Think Thin protien bars are gluten free protien bars that are naturally sugar free.  

Rate Think Thin Protien bars 1-5


Taste:4   
Affordability:  4
Ingredients :3 
Cost:3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My personal history with Think Think protien bars.     I first tried themin 2010 and really enjoyed the peanut and chocolate bar.   I stopped buying them  exhausted the price was rising.  A box of 10 bars cost almost $40.    I don't have any issues with gluten so I switched back to less expensive bars.   

Fastfoward to 2013... 
My husband needed to get more protien and reacts to gluteen... I remembered the bars and to my surprise the bad went down in price! (Thank Amazon.com).  They now average $13-$21 USD on amazon.com.  

My advice.  Don't give up.   Try the bar  three times before deciding whether you will like it or not.  Our taste buds need to be trained to enjoy good food. For me  snacks that are gluteen free alternatives  taste a little weird at first.   With these bars the first bar taste alite strange.   Every bar after that is pleasant.   I prefer them over any protien bar.   

 <script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript">
  amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link";
  amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "honbab-20";
  amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
  amzn_assoc_region = "US";
  amzn_assoc_placement = "B000CRHQN0";
  amzn_assoc_asins = "B000CRHQN0";
  amzn_assoc_show_border = true;
  amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true;
</script>
<script src="http://ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&Operation=GetScript&ID=OneJS&WS=1&l=as1&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til">
</script>
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript">
  amzn_assoc_ad_type = "product_link";
  amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "honbab-20";
  amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
  amzn_assoc_region = "US";
  amzn_assoc_placement = "B005DDCKHK";
  amzn_assoc_asins = "B005DDCKHK";
  amzn_assoc_show_border = true;
  amzn_assoc_link_opens_in_new_window = true;
</script>
<script src="http://ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&Operation=GetScript&ID=OneJS&WS=1&l=as1&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til">
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews