September 3, 2009

Healthy Hungry Husband's Sandwhich

Click on the pictures to see them up close- It makes you hungry!



Recipe

Healthy Hungry Husbands Sandwich.
Lemon flavor

I named it this because I made it for him… I absolutely love to invent dishes for him. I am vegetarian so I dont eat it, but he said it was DELICIOUS!

Ingredients

2 small chicken breast
2 teaspoons of milled flax seed
1 teaspoon of lemon herbs
1 table spoon lemon juice

Instructions
1. Boil chicken
2. While chicken is simmering on a low flame add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Make your sandwich with your favorite toppings and YOU’RE DONE!

FYI
I used this new buns, it’s called Arnolds select sandwich thins multi grain. They are delicious and nutritious.
The lemon hearbs I bought from CVS …

Please digg my recipe by clicking the button below.
Digg!

Stay Healthy
Love
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews