September 16, 2009

Flaxseed-needs editing for pics and graph


The benefits of the super food, Flaxseed, on your Health.


Let me be honest with you and tell you that I had not heard of flaxseed until Britney Spears had been using it to help her lose weight (during her come back). During this time I was focusing on losing weight so I purchased a box of milled flaxseed (which is just flaxseed grounded into a powder). It however remained in my pantry for a while before I decided to try it.

Flaxseed tastes like nuts and can be added to EVERYTHING. After my husband and I learned of all the benefits of flaxseed we have been adding it to everything; on salads, green beans, meats, and vegetables as a topping. Flaxseed can be purchased in many forms like the actual flower, the seeds, in a powder form and in an oil form.

There are many benefits of flax seed some of them are listed below;

· Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
· Omega-3-rich Flaxseeds Protect Bone Health
· Protection Against Heart Disease, Cancer and Diabetes
· Flaxseeds Help Prevent and Control High Blood Pressure
· Flaxseed Provides Comparable Cholesterol-Lowering Benefits to Statin Drugs
· Flaxseed Oil Lowers Blood Pressure in Men with High Cholesterol
· Rich in Beneficial Fiber
· Flaxseed Puts the Brakes on Prostate Cancer Growth
· Special Protection for Women's Health
· Flaxseed Reduces Hot Flashes Almost 60%
· Fend Off Dry Eye
· Promotes regularity and healthy digestion.
· Help stabilize blood sugar levels.
· Helps increase your metabolic rate, assisting in weight loss. Especially around the waist.
· Provides a boost to the immune system.
· Promotes and maintain healthy skin.


Stay Healthy,

Love,

Cyndi


If you enjoied this article please click on the button below.


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews