November 6, 2009

Yummy

Hi holistic friends,
I am in the process of studying for finals, working on projects, starting new classes, working on a content entry and a few new recipes (and other things). In the mean time, please enjoy these pictures from some foods we (my husband and I) have had in the last month or so. If you have any recipe request or any questions please feel free to comment, or e-mail me @ HolisticCyndi@aol.com.
Arroz con guandules
Rice and pigeon pea


Arroz con guandules, avacado and chicken breast (for the husband)


Brownies with banana and strawberries

Rice and black beans and baby spinach



AHerb chicken breast ( all meats were made for my husband)


Vegitarian chicken nugget subsitute and potato wedges



A very heft soup





Vegitarian buffelo fake chicken, salad and backed potato




Broccolli & Speghetti




Pinapple chicken and plantains


Beans with raddish and spinach among many other ingredients.

You can look forward to the bean recipe and the guandule recipe coming soon, along with an entry about the swine flu and how to stay H1N1 free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews