July 17, 2014

Sponsored reviews





To the companies or people who send me products,    

I  would like to say, Thank you!  I have to admit its almost like Christmas when I do recieve products.  Its always a pleasant surprise, but I can not give you credit or refrence your buisness if you dont tell me who the product is from. 

Please enclose the following information if you would like your buisness refrence in the review 
Name of company or website, email, store location and any other information you would like me to disclose to my readers.  

If your a reader and sent me a product to try or as a gift, id love to bevable to thank you so please send me a note with your mail or address. 

Thanx a bunch, 
-XO Cyndi 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews