May 11, 2010

The Health Benefits of Artichokes.

The Health Benefits of Artichokes

I was inspired by a friend to post. She had artichokes for the first time and was curious to know how healthy this delicious treat was. For the record I have never tried artichokes but after the description of it’s wonderful taste I am very tempted. My friend describes it as a delicious “earthy” taste.

Nutrients in Artichokes

Artichokes are an excellent source of dietary fiber, magnesium, chromium, vitamin C, folic acid, biotin, manganese, niacin, riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin A and potassium.

The Health Benefits;

- Lowers Cholesterol

- Relieves IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

- Relives Dyspepsia

- Diabetes

- Cures Hangovers- here is one my friends will love.

All pictures are of the artichokes recipes are from:

http://www.phamfatale.com

Please find the recipes on the links above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews