May 11, 2013

Coconut Strawberry Cheese Cake Recipe.



Gluten and processed sugar free... Did I mention you do not need to turn on the stove or oven!!!!!

What you will need:
Fresh organic strawberries
Whipped cream cheese
Organic coconut butter
Vanilla extract
Agave (or honey).

Tools:
A bowl
A ziplock bag
A spoon and
A knife.

Instructions:

1-Mix the following ingredients in a bowl; the cream cheese, with coconut butter, agave and a hint of vanilla extract.
I used 12oz of cream cheese, 3 table spoons of coconut butter, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla, and over two table spoons of agave. I recommend you just mix it to taste.

2-Pour your mixed ingredients into a bag and cut a corner in the bag.

3-Cut the stem/ leaves and center of your strawberries.
4-Squeeze the filling into your strawberry wholes.

Topping optional: mix coconut butter or oil with agave and coca baking powder. Drizzle on the strawberries.

1 comment:

  1. Having tasted this I can vouch for what an amazing recipe it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews