October 9, 2009

SKIN EATS Part 5: Skin Brushing

Skin Care Part 5
Brushing your skin


Brushing the skin is one of the best ways to exfoliate. This is the process where you brush off the top layer of the epidermis. This process stimulates the growth of newer, fresher skin.
It also opens your pores, making it easier for toxins to leave your body. Brushing can also help improve blood circulation, tighten, tone, get rid of cellulite, and leave skin feeling refreshed and renewed. Skin brushing also removes uric acid build up and helps our kidneys. Brushing your skin also helps your skin turn sun light into vitamin D.

After weeks you will no longer need lotion, because brushing your skin will allow your oil glands to produce enough oil for all your skin.

Update Oct 6th 2009 - I have been using this technique for about 4 days now and I am not using as much lotion as I normally need too. My skin feels amazing.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews