October 9, 2009

SKIN EATS Part 4: Tomato scrub

Skin Eats Part 4
Tomato scrub


I was trying to wash my face and my mom told me to use a tomato. I used it (3 years ago) and I have yet to find anything that has worked quite as well.

Tomatoes are beneficial for the skin because they help unclog oily skin, and are an organic toner.

All you really need to do is cut a tomato and rub it on your face. Then rinse.

Michelle made a how to video about this topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKrUEtk01Js&feature=related



Studies show that tomatoes may reduce the likelihood of a range of different cancers, diabetes, and even heart disease. All of this due to the presence of the caretanoid, lycopene. Another study by the Center for Food at Virginia Tech reveals that there may be a link between lycopene and the reduced risk of prostate cancer. Read more: http://skin-nail-care.suite101.com/article.cfm/natural_skincare#ixzz0T94LGBSN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews