October 1, 2011

Review: ReJu By Caci

Better late then never!

 In 2008 a few companies sent me products.  One of the products was ReJu by Caci.
 Re Ju is a very popular anti wrinkle cream  that claims to take years off your appearance within two weeks.  When I received the product I have to admit I didn't get why a company would send me anti wrinkle product (esp one that is $80 for free).  I was only 23 when I received it.  I tried it and quickly fell in love with it,  I used it mostly as a primer.  It made my face look super soft and allowed my make up t give me that porcelain smooth look.   If your looking for a great anti wrinkle cream or even primer this works like a miracle. :) .

A special thank you for sending me such a great product. 
I give this product an A+! I love it.

Disclaimer: I did not purchase this product. I was not paid or  asked to make this review.  
For  product review or business inquires please contact me at HonnieBabie@gmail.com

Stay Healthy, 

Cyndi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews