October 9, 2009

SKIN EATS PArt 2: Organic Products





Skin Eats Part 2


Organic products
As I mentioned in another post, the skin is the largest organ of our body, and it requires special care.

Pro: Using organic lotion would be very beneficial to our health because your body will not be soaking in harmful chemical substances...
Con: A downside is that organic lotion is often very expensive…
Solution: Avalon organic products are very inexpensive.

I have been using Avalon Organics for a little over a month and it has truly made a huge difference. As a Hispanic, certain areas of my skin can get tough, within a few weeks those areas have become supple and soft. The products smell great. I purchased 3, 12 fl bottles of lotion for $12 at www.puritans.com


Honey & Milk baths are also amazing; you should treat yourself like CLEOPATRA.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4736075_soft-skin-honey-milk-bath.html
If you enjoied this article please digg me by clicking the button below.
Digg!

Stay Healthy,
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my article. Fell free to leave me a comment.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews